Monday, October 8, 2012

Top 3 Things I Learned at Planet Fitness


1) NEVER use the elliptical glider 3rd from the right during sunset. The reflection on the floor will burn your retinas and blind you.

2) The cast of characters in PF is amusing. If it wasn't creepy, I'd bring the camera to provide evidence of the troops. Spandex is not for everyone. Mesh tank tops are not for anyone. Period.

3) Reading my kindle while gliding my way to better health may make me look worldly and knowledgeable - however reading humorous books will do nothing to differentiate me from the {afore mentioned} colorful cast. Between gasping for breath and wheezing, I periodically burst into {seemingly} spontaneous laughter. I may have been the craziest looking kook there.

BONUS LESSON!!!!!!
I'm pretty sure that a woman who has to be no less than 75 {if she's a day} kicked my ass on the elliptical glider.

No comments:

Post a Comment