Monday, January 7, 2013

Where in the world?

I've been MIA for a bit... but with the holiday rush, followed by a series of colds and ear infections running through our home, I haven't had time to blog. I have a pile up of photos that I planned on blogging with, but that all went out the door... along with piles of wrapping paper and Kleenex.

Stay tuned for blog updates on home projects coming to completion, new adventures, photo projects...until then I will just leave you with this photo of some yummy homemade (with love) chicken noodle soup I made the husband when he was down and out.

3 comments:

  1. I have been wondering where you have been - I can not live on Maureen's posts alone! And now I am reminded of Stitch Fix!
    Kathleen
    (Maureen's sister)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! The last few months have just run away from me! I've been logging in to start drafts of topics – hopefully I will catch up to them soon! I have Fix #3 coming in two weeks, so I will be sure to post more about that as well. Have you tried it?

      Delete
    2. I have not tried Fix yet. I am waiting for Maureen to try it too...I think I just need to sign up and go for it! I look forward to some new posts...I love your photos. I appreciate good photography or even more what catches the artists eye...and I am jealous because I cannot take a good picture to save my life.

      Delete