Friday, February 22, 2013

last day

exterior image of Union Leader Building

{click} I took this photo walking in this morning - my last Friday here. I started here in July of 2007 and have had the great fortune of working with some of the warmest, kindest, hardworking folks I have known. I start my new job on March 4th and I couldn't be more excited - and a tad bit nervous. While I am looking forward to the new adventures that lie ahead, it's always sad to leave behind the comfortable known. I remind myself, that it is the leaps that make the adventure that much more exhilarating.


2 comments:

  1. I will miss you sitting beside me and the many, diverse, inspiring, thought provoking, ethical, emotional (the list goes on) topics we have covered ALL while getting our work done quite efficiently and quite effectively I might add. Yes, we are the epitome of multi-taskers you and I. And I'm proud of that. Part of me doesn't feel like this is your last day because I know I will see you again (very soon in fact) and our paths will continue to intersect, but I will truly miss you co-worker - day to day and all of our talks! It's been a great 5 years! Here's to many, many more wonderful years to come. YOU will be GREAT at your new job I know it! They are so lucky to have you!!! - Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm just now seeing this - thank you so much for your words. You know I mirror your thoughts. I wish you were coming with me. Here's to our creative dates in the future!

      Delete